cmne nk mnta keje kat google? g US le :lol:
tp bese die ty dl soklan2 interview..
1. Google gets queries from around the world. Write a function that will return a two character string representing a country code given an IP address as its input.
2. You are at a party with a friend and 10 people are present including you and the friend. Your friend makes you a wager that for every person you find that has the same birthday as you, you get $1; for every person he finds that does not have the same birthday as you, he gets $2. Would you accept the wager?
3. Given a triangle ABC, how would you use only a compass and straight edge to find a point P such that triangles ABP, ACP, and BCP have equal perimeters? (Assume that ABC is constructed so that a solution does exist.)
4. Explain a database in three sentences to your eight-year-old nephew.
5. How many gas stations would you say there are in the United States?
6. You are shrunk to the height of a nickel and your mass is proportionally reduced so as to maintain your original density. You are then thrown into an empty glass blender. The blades will start moving in 60 seconds. What do you do?
agak2 bleh jwb x? huhuhu...
sape yg da dpt jwb, bleh la mnta keje kat google [link]
src - http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2006/08/tough-questions-from-google-job.html